Friday, December 03, 2010

My make up!

Hello beauties!!!
First of all i want to thank you all so much for your wonderful comments!!!It means so much to me!
Thank you for reading, and commenting!Thank you for been such a wonderful company!!!
Today i want to show some of my make up produces.The truth is that i don't use them everyday but i really like them.Especially  lipsticks.I think that if you put just i nice shiny lipstick you don't need anything else! 
So that's my make up's secrets!!!

Γεια σας ομορφιές!!!
Πρώτα απο όλα θέλω να σας ευχαριστήσω όλους  πάρα πολύ για τα υπέροχα σχόλιά σας!!!Σημαίνουν πολλά για μένα!Ευχαριστώ που διαβάζετε και σχολιάζετε!Ευχαριστώ που είστε μια τόσο υπέροχη παρέα!!!Σήμερα θέλω να σας δείξω μερικά απο τα καλλυντικά μου.Η αλήθεια είναι ότι δεν τα χρησιμοποιώ καθημερινά αλλά παρ'ολα  αυτά μου αρέσουν πολύ.Ιδικά τα κραγιόν.Πιστεύω πως αν φορέσεις μόνο ένα ωραίο φωτεινό κραγιόν δεν χρειάζεσαι τίποτα άλλο !
Λοιπόν αυτά είναι τα μυστικά του μακιγιάζ μου!!!

FACE




 From left to right:
1.Select sheer/pressed powder MAC
2.Select sheer/loose MAC
3.Fond de teint MAC
4.Prep+prime transparent MAC
5.Radiant highlighter THE BODY SHOP
6.Studio finish concealer MAC

EYES




From left to right:
1.Colour surge eye shadow shimmer CLINIGUE
2.Les 4 ombres coromandel CHANEL
3.Colorappeal trio pro L'OREAL
4.Aqualumieres CHANEL
5.All over shimmer STILA
6.Glitter eyeliner H&M
7.Dior show mascara DIOR

LIPS



From left to right:
1.Donut lip balm
2.Les perles de Chanel CHANEL
3.Le crayon levres CHANEL
4.Hydrabase intensite rose CHANEL
5.Please me MAC
6.Ruby woo MAC
7.Rebel MAC
8.High gloss ESTEE LAUDER

CHEEKS


1.Brush:ZARA
2.Puderrouge:ALVERDE

Do you like them????
Zizi 

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, very pretty. I love a touch of colour on the lips too, I also believe it's a little thing that makes a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! i love ur make up, expecially Chanel and Mac!! <3

    thanks for ur comment!

    xoxo

    The chic attitude

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look pretty cool :) And lipstick has always been my favourite make-up thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have the most FABULOUS makeup collection!! I'm envious. Hehe. ;)

    PS. I'm following you now! Follow me back? :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THEM!!! I usually use Chanel and MAC products, and you've some of my favourites!!
    Great post!!
    xo

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love chanel make up! i have a lot of chanel lip stik! they're amazing!! *.*
    see you soon
    kiss kiss
    Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such pretty products.
    Wish I could buy myself one of them!
    That lipbalm is such a cutie.
    I think a cute lipbalm is a musthave in every stash. I can't do without my beloved Hello Kitty lipbalm!

    ReplyDelete