Friday, December 24, 2010

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Hello my friends!
I'm sorry for my absence, but the days before Christmas were crazy.
I'm living today for the mountains spending some time with my friends.
Here are some photos from last days.
I'll try to post as soon as possible.
Have a great Christmas all of you!!!

Γειά σας φίλοι μου!
Συγνώμη για την απουσία μου αλλά οι μέρες πριν τα χριστούγεννα ήταν τρελές.
Φεύγω σήμερα για τα βουνά, για να περάσω μερικές στιγμές με τους φίλους μου.
Να μερικές φωτογραφίες απο τις τελευταίες μέρες.
Θα προσπαθήσω να ξαναγράψω το συντομότερο δυνατό.
Υπέροχα Χριστούγεννα σε όλους!!!
















Love and Peace
Zizi

7 comments:

  1. Na peraseis omorfa!!
    Kala Xristougenna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xronia Pollaaaaaa! Makari na pernas teleia kai as min mas apantiseis kai katholou sta comments! Yummy! Mou anoikses tin oreksi pali me tin sokolata! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Σας ευχαριστω πολυ κοριτσια !!!!
    Χρονια πολλα και σε σας!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww ti omorfa ola!!! happy christmas!
    kai eyxaristw gia to glyko comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh god you got me the moment i saw thn fotografia me thn liwmenh sokolataa... :/
    euxaristw ja to teleio comment sou :)
    sou euxomai na peraseis kala sta vouna -perna ligo kala kai ja emas edw sthn polh :)
    plus, is this the Louvre Museum in your picture's background? <3 Cause I think that someone just got her rightful place sthn ektimhsh mou :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I would like to have the power to do the things from these phots real! Those sweets look so delicious ;)

    http://de-vero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all for your comments!
    JeanneS:yes is the Louvre!

    ReplyDelete