Thursday, January 20, 2011

Second day in Paris

Hello my friends!
My trip in Paris is over and i must say that i had a great time there!
The second day i went at the Musee Carrnavalet for the Louis Vuitton's exhibition ''Voyage en capitale Louis Vuitton & Paris". I had a free pass so it was a ''must'' for me to go. It was very interesting. The story of this house established in 1854. Unfortunately it was prohibited to take photos.
I bought a gift for my self, The Louis Vuitton's guide for Paris!!!
After i had a tasteful falafel at ''Le Roi du falafel" in Marais next to the museum.
I must say that Paris has stole a long time ago my heart...



















Stay tuned for more!!!
Zizi

4 comments:

  1. Paris... <3
    Χρόνια πολλά και για την Κυριακή. Να τα εκατοστήσεις και να έχεις ό,τι επιθυμείς! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures, and the window LV is the best:)))
    enjoy your weekend!
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics <3

    What do you think about following each other ?
    www.fashiongirl-fashionstarlet.blogspot.com

    Follow me and be sure I'll follow as soon as possible back ;)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete