Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pepe!!!My lovely dog!

Hello my lovely readers!!!
Today i would like to present you my lovely dog :PEPE!!!!
He is an adorable canis griffon.He was a gift to me from a friend some years ago. He is smart and faithful!Now he lives in my parents house so i miss him a lot!!
I love dogs!They are very smart and they can understand and feel your feelings with an incredible way!!!

Γειά σας αγαπημένοι μου αναγνώστες!!!
Σήμερα θα ήθελα να σας παρουσιάσω τον αγαπημένο μου σκύλο: τον ΠΕΠΕ!!!!
Είναι ένα υπέροχο κανίς γκριφόν.Μου τον δώρισε μια φίλη πριν απο μερικά χρόνια.Είναι έξυπνος και πιστός!Τώρα ζει στο σπίτι των γονιών κι έτσι μου λείπει πολύ!!
Αγαπώ πολύ τα σκυλιά!Είναι πολύ έξυπνα και μπορούν να καταλάβουν και να νιώσουν τα συναισθήματα σου με έναν απίστευτο τρόπο!!!








Αnd here is another dog that i met in Paris!!!He was so cute!!!!
Και δω είναι ένα άλλο σκυλί που συνάντησα στο Παρίσι!!!Ήταν τόσο γλυκό!!!


Do you love dogs too?
Zizi

13 comments:

  1. Too cute! I would love to own a dog sometime in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love dogs! We have one ourselfs: An English Cocker Spaniel.
    Yeah, sure I wanna follow eachother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love dogs I do I do I do!
    and yours is soooooo cute!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo cute! I love the last 2 pictures, especially :) I'd love to have a dog one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. naw i love dogs!
    i want one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs Rule!
    And yours is adorable!
    Maybe we should arrange a dog meeting. They will have a blast! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dog is lovely! :) I love all the dogs! :) i m a dogs victim :D
    see you soon
    kiss kiss
    Jessica :)

    http://legoutdelamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love dogs! but prefer cats :P
    it's so awsome to recive comments from you! can't wait for a new one! have you seen k come karolina on bloglovin, facebook and twitter?

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ω!Ω! περασα να σου πω ενα ευχαριστω για το σχολιο σου!!!και εμεινα αφωνη...ο ΠΕΠΕ σου ειναι σαν την ΜΠΟΥΜΠΟΥΚΑ μου!!! που 'εφυγε' στα 17 της χρονια...στην πρωτη μου αναρτηση γραφω κατι για τη ΜΠΟΥΜΠΟΥΜΟΥ!...
    Σας φιλω....

    ReplyDelete
  10. pepito mou sagapao einai yperoxos!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you all !!!
    you are amazing!!!
    σας ευχαριστώ όλους!!!
    είστε υπέροχοι!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG HOW CUTE.Take a look on my blog and feel free to follow me, I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad. ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete